Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gentlemen,

I hope you have all adjusted to your normal schedules. I would request that all of you who read this post send me your contact information my email address adventureboy93@msn.com . To Ferrariman1 (Dan) and Steven Boyd I am sorry to say I LOST your emails (don't ask me how). To Mike Powers, HOW ON EARTH do add you as a follower when "Blog of the Irish" doesn't have a "follow me" link. Any way I will later post a short rant I did against government spending be on the lookout.

Zach
formerly Officer Phillips

3 comments:

  1. Hi zack this is Morton,
    is there a way that you can git me the pix from extreme
    my email is calathora@windstream.net
    my phone#is 229-873-0797
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zach,
    I'm not sure if you recieved my contact info, so here's my email:
    ferrariman1@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have recieved every ones contact info posted or emailed. I apologise for my vanishing from the internet but I have had the flu and am very busy with school.
    Hope you all are well.
    Zach

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, but do so in a Christian manner, Profanity will not be tolerated.