Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

It seems to me that many people see 2009 as a bad year. This is largely due to the economy and our "Comedian in Chief" (kudos to mike powers for the name) making really BAD decisions that affect EVERYONE. But for me it was one of the best years of my life. Allow me to explain why for one Challenge was blessed by God to be able to use Fort Benning. We almost didn't get it (and if it wasn't for God we wouldn't have). We all were able to meet a great bunch of guys and make new friendships, growing closer to God together. And finally I watched God do incredible things through all of the Young Men at Challenge. But I want to give a special shoutout to the men of Unit Squad and Taskforce Eagle, you showed me alot about what being a leader means. and helped me do things I thought I couldn't do (respectively). So If any of you want to give a shout out to anyone from challenge about anything, do so by commenting.

IN HIM,
Officer Phillips

1 comment:

  1. Well, it was a pleasure to serve under you, Officer Phillips. I learned alot!

    I want to shout out to Officer Stansbury, Officer Schalchlin, Officer Schmidt, the guys of Unit Squad, and "Whitey". You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, but do so in a Christian manner, Profanity will not be tolerated.