Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Prayer!!!

Hey yall,
My friend Shelby was riding horses with her friends and they decided to race. She tried to pass the others on the right but her and her horse ended up in a 3 foot deep irrigation ditch. She is in St. Joe's hospital with a concussion, memory loss and a torn/bruised lung. She is only 13 and like a little sister to me. Please pray for complete recovery and strength for her and her family. She has 4 sisters (one older three younger)and 4 year old brother. I have faith that the Our Father in Heaven will take care of her.

Believing in the Power of Prayer,
(former)Officer Phillips

4 comments:

  1. hey I will deffinatly pray.
    oh, BTW, this is lanes sister. I hope you all don't mind that I'm reading chanlenge beause it comes up on my dashboard every time you update. because lane and I kinda sorta have to share the blogger. 'xcept I do all the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, thanks for posting and praying. Officer Phillips, thanks for the opportunity to pray. BTW once a Challenge Officer always a Challenge Officer. Keep us posted on Shelby's recovery. PD Stansbury

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be excellent if you would do that Haley. Please do
    Officer Phillips

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, but do so in a Christian manner, Profanity will not be tolerated.